- If one person misunderstands my work, I file the information in the back of my mind for later.
- If two people misunderstand the same thing, I take a look at it to see if there is something I can fix.
- If three people have trouble understanding something, it is a problem that must be fixed.
Sunday, August 26, 2018
More than the Courts of Heaven
Monday, August 20, 2018
The Deceptiveness of "Freely Given"
I sought God and asked Him why the information about the Courts of Heaven wasn’t being assimilated into the body of Christ. Even when people know about it, many don't flourish in their rightful place in the Courts as children of the Most High and citizens of Heaven. I didn’t like the answer I received, not one bit.
I have put off writing this blog until the last minute… I didn’t want to write it at all because I was afraid it would be misunderstood. Let me start by clarifying so that there will not be any misconstructions:
In 2001, I heard God’s audible voice which said, “I bless you, miraculously, financially.” (Full story in Angels Believe in You) As a baby Christian, it took me two years to understand why God spoke in the present: I bless you. Even though nothing immediately changed, when God spoke, it was done. It was just a matter of it showing up in my life.
Friday, August 10, 2018
Why we Have a 3 Court Visit System
- If someone didn’t show up, a great amount of time was wasted.
- It didn’t allow people an opportunity to seek and receive understanding from the Holy Spirit.
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Leaders, the Courts, and Backlash
- Freedom and healing, both physical and emotional, can come quickly.
- The Courts of Heaven is not a “one and done,” it is a lifestyle.
- Listening to the Holy Spirit in the Courts is crucial.
- Seasoned Christians can experience backlash as they operate in the Courts.